Here's what I want to know:
1. What happened to the other six packets of frosting in the Toaster Strudel box? There are still six pastries, but no frosting. I believe part of the explanation lies the the empty frosting packets visible in the bathroom trash, but I will probably never receive the answer to this.
2. It's too cold for stink bugs, and yet why am I still squashing them? (and yes, I still have a welt from the bite.)
3. Why do school pictures cost so much? And if I'm going to pay that much, why can't I have more choices?
4. When is the sun going to come back out?
5. Why does my head hurt so bad?
6. Why, despite my best intentions, can I not get a decent writing day in?
7. How hard is it to take the dirty dishes to the kitchen when you're done with them? And why is it my job to clean up after you?
8. Is it that difficult to take the empty boxes out of the pantry when you take the last whatever?
9. Why do none of the socks in my house have a match?
10. How did I get "Eye of the Tiger" as an earworm today?
(and you're welcome.)
That is all.