Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Supernatural People,

Thank you. There was so much to love this week, though I still am unsettled with Sam. Not with his shirtless pull ups. At all. Ever. Because that is one of the most gorgeous sights I have ever seen in my entire life. Whew. I'd like to see more of that, from both brothers. Thankyouverymuch.
I loved the beginning with Dean and Lisa and Sam with his hooker (really Sam? I highly doubt you'd ever have to pay for it! What is up with that? I distinctly remember you telling Dean you would never have to pay when Cass pulled Dean from hell, and now you are? More proof that something's really up with you). I loved the cop and his pustules and his vodka drinking and "you can do better". And the locusts! Gross! But way cool. And then there's Cass! Whoot! I have to wonder again about Sam at this point, because why didn't Cass answer when Sam called, but comes immediately when Dean calls? Is it because it's not really Sam? The air quotes were hysterical from Cass. I liked that we weren't subjected to the Campbell family this week. I've had enough of them for a long while.
Lots of great dialogue and I loved that Sam's car got smashed by angels. (We cheered!) I'm digging the civil war in heaven angle and the missing weapons. Very cool.
So, I am totally sucked back in. I'm going to trust that you'll explain what's up with Sam and stop making it seem like Dean's weaker because he's been out of the game for a year. Don't like that much, but am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Behave!

No comments: