Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

January Recap...

Well, we made it to the end of the first month of 2011.
January hasn't been as spectacular as I'd hoped, but I'm not willing to toss it, or this year, out yet. The month went very fast, or was that just me?
So let's see how January went...
Stink bugs, stink bugs, and more stink bugs.
Adjusting to the new job and a 40 hour work week.
Starting the zombie book and making progress.
Kids back at college.
Kid moving out.
Transmissions teetering on the edge of failure.
Dead dryers.
Snow. Ice. And more snow in the forecast.
In all, it's been an okay month. There have been some disappointments and surprises (not good ones) and other things we're still trying to work through that I hope will be okay, but like I said, I'm still hopeful. Except for the stink bugs. I don't think they're ever going away.
So...bring it February - with your short month and birthdays and packed weekends.
That is all.
Behave!

No comments: