Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tall Tale Tuesday

A twofer.
What is this?

1. Pomegranate seeds. K2 decided she had to have one during her break and she made a huge mess with it.
2. Ice cubes in a glass of juice.
3. Stink bug guts.






And what is this?

1. The scratches in my hard wood floor from a tragic accident that included broken furniture and a little bit of blood.
2. Snow that just happened to kind of make a face after being brushed off something B took out of the neighbor's trash.
3. Fettuccine Alfredo. Or what was it. The final stages of clean up after dropping a full plate of dinner.



So, give me your guesses!
And, hey, it's snowing here! It's coming down nicely. We have about a half an inch so far and K4 is already bugging me to check the school website to see if they have a delay. Ha!
Behave!

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

We're at about 3 inches. I wish it was stink bug guts but I think it's the seeds and I think someone scratched your floor.

Victoria said...

I'm not sure how much we got, but man is it blowing around out there now.
I know you wish it was stink bug guts...Me too...