I'm too lazy to copy the pictures again, so if you want to see what I'm talking about, scroll down to yesterday's post. :)
1. Pomegranate seeds. K2 decided she had to have one during her break and she made a huge mess with it. Yes. It was a huge mess. And guess what else? Pomegranate juice stains.
2. Ice cubes in a glass of juice. Nah.
3. Stink bug guts. Unfortunately, no...Though I did flush three yesterday.
1. The scratches in my hard wood floor from a tragic accident that included broken furniture and a little bit of blood. Nah. Never happened.
2. Snow that just happened to kind of make a face after being brushed off something B took out of the neighbor's trash. True. It was a flat screen computer monitor and since our desktop is on the fritz, he thought he'd check it out and see if it works. Don't know yet. We're giving it a few days to totally dry out before plugging it in.
3. Fettuccine Alfredo. Or what was it. The final stages of clean up after dropping a full plate of dinner. Nope. The dog would have licked the floor clean.
So there you have it.