Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

What I'm Thinking About...

At this late hour.
I'm ready for bed, but I'm determined to keep up with everything the best I can, plus I'm waiting to put a load of laundry into the dryer.
And, hey, guess what? Tomorrow is Friday!!! Woo Hoo to that!!!
So here's what I'm thinking about right now:
The snow in the forecast. For the first time in my life, I'm hoping it doesn't happen. Or if it does, it doesn't delay school. It can start snowing sometime tomorrow afternoon. That would be nice.
My writing meeting coming up on Saturday. I have organizing to do for that. And chocolate to buy.
How itchy my left forearm is. That's weird.
I'm hungry and it's too late to eat.
Zombies. Like usual.
Shrimp.
Electric cars.
Ham and cheese sandwiches with pineapple. I don't know why. I've never had one before, but it sounds good.
Bed.
Okay, I think the washer has to be done now. I'll save you from my rambling nonsense.
Behave!

No comments: