Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Feed Good Friday - The Thursday Edition

Yeah, I'm a day early, because today is my Friday and I'll be running around like a crazy woman for the next few days so I don't know if I'll be on here at all...
So here's the early list:
1. Getting the writing done even though I am still not done with the book. Dangit. It doesn't want to end. But it will. I swear. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, then... another round of edits before it goes off to my trusty critique partners.
2. This being my Friday. Obviously.
3. Cakes being baked in my oven right now.
4. Robin Hood: Men in Tights on my television right now.
5. Weekend plans.
6. Friends moving back into the area! Not soon enough! (You better be here by Halloween!)
7. Did I say weekend plans?
8. Funny pictures of my granddaughter.
9. Knowing there is shrimp on the menu this weekend.
10. Supernatural coming back in a little over a month!
That's all for now!! I am going to have my weekend now. Catch you on the flip side!
Behave!

No comments: