Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Feel Good Friday - The Tuesday Edition

Today is my Friday! I can't tell you how happy I am about that! No day job until Monday! Whoo!
Here's my list:
1. Alternate Thanksgiving going splendidly! We had a blast!
2. My grandbaby is so stinking cute!
3. Living through Monday. Also, if you know you have hours of running around (literally, up and down stairs, loading and unloading vehicles) DO NOT wear heels. Or at least grab your sneakers to change into. Because if you don't, you will suffer! (Trust me, I am suffering!)
4. Parent-teacher conferences being over! 'Nuff said.
5. Shrimp tacos for dinner.
6. A tasty adult beverage to finish off my short, but long, week!
7. Looking forward to Thursday.
8. Sleeping in tomorrow. And Thursday. And Friday. Yay!
9. Writing time coming up! Wooo! I'm just about ready to write the opening scene!
10. Looking forward to the long weekend!
That is all!
Behave!

No comments: