Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh, Sunday...

Why is Sunday almost over? That means the weekend is nearly finished. Poo! My laundry is not done. I haven't slept enough. My kids only just got home from their weekend away. I haven't written yet.
Yesterday I helped the folks clean up the massive amount of debris dumped in their yard from our freak pre-Halloween snowstorm. I even ran a chainsaw. I actually got to drive my dad's coveted tractor, too. We won't talk about how I ran the tractor into the fire pit, or how I fell on my butt trying to help pull a broken branch out of a tree. Anyway. It was a good day.
Then, the man and I were supposed to be alone. We did some grocery shopping (freak power outage at the store. Weird), came home and made dinner. Then...a kid came home. (This is the second weekend in a row that our alone time has been rudely corrupted.)
So...now I need to switch laundry, eat dinner, and write...
Damn Sunday being almost over...
Behave!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Yeah, but . . . chain saws and tractors, man! That's got the makins of some sweet, sweet times!

Victoria said...

It definitely did and I have the scrapes and bruises to prove it! lol