Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dear Supernatural People,

I haven't written in a while. Don't think it's because I have nothing to say. That's not it at all.
I loved, loved, loved this episode. Yes, I loved it even more because I got to watch it at the beach with the bff's, but it was way more than that.
Dean in the 40's with Elliot Ness! How cool is that? Loved that Ness is a hunter. The clothes, Erma, "lettuce", all so very great. Dean's obsession with The Untouchables = Squee!
Sheriff Mills is one of my favorite characters. I so wish she and Bobby would have had the chance to be together. I loved that she thought of Sam and Dean, and then went to help Sam.
Loved Dean's hacking skills and how he hid the letter in the old house for Sam to find.
This episode was rich with so much goodness - great lines, great characters, Dean in the 40's suit!
I miss Bobby, though. So much. *Sigh*
I hope my cable provider decides to give me my channel back so I can actually watch on Friday night.
Thanks, Supernatural people. You're awesome. (and yes, I'm waiting to see what happens with Bobby. Reserving judgment, even though I'm really, really sad!)
Behave!

No comments: