Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday...

Well, here I am still at home. They extended our work from home through this week. I'm actually going back on Thursday due to a pile of work and other things that interfere with Monday, which is totally fine. 

We have the older grands this weekend, which should be a hoot. Only one will be surprised at this point because the beans got spilled. Ha! I still need to hit the store to make sure I have snacks and stuff. And clean my office (one of the reasons I'm taking my stuff back early. There would be no room to pull the bed out otherwise).

The snow was kind of a disappointment. It sucked to shovel and was just a mess. I've heard a little bit about the potential for snow tomorrow and possibly over the weekend, but we'll see. 

I was invited to a book event later on this year. My registration form is in the mail. It sounds like fun. We'll see. I have a signing coming up next month, and another in April, so this one kind of rounds the year out. 

I'm still waiting on my cover for Prophecy. It's due out in April, so it's maybe possible that I could have my print copies by the October signing. I hope! 

And that's all I have for now...

Behave!

No comments: