Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tuesday...

This week has seemed so long already and it's only Tuesday!

Let's see... 

I'm maintaining my words for the 50/50 challenge. That's something. 

I have to go back for another mammogram because there was too much "movement" on my first one. I already knew the tech was struggling to get good pictures yesterday. She took the one side four times because it was blurry. She said your heartbeat can do that, and that makes sense because my anxiety was super high. That's tomorrow. I can't tell you that I'm not nervous about it, but at the same time, I'm not. I mean, what can I do but make sure? So I will drop That Man off at the day job and then go and get that taken care of. (And figure out a way to not have my heart beat so fast.)

The day job has been and will continue to be brutal. I'm still so far behind and the training has ground to a halt since she is working from home again. Sigh. Whatever. I'll do better figuring everything out for myself. They did cancel our inventory day. Again. No idea when that will happen now. It's a big deal, so... I'm not going back home until/if I have no choice, so there's that. 

The wedding is coming up fast and we're excited! We're making plans for off wedding gatherings with our aunt and uncle for the short time they're here. There are many text messages and phones calls, and while we had some hiccups initially with plans and arrangements, it's all good now. This is my brother and sister-in-law's shiny time and we'll do whatever they need to make it special. I have to say, I love my siblings and siblings-in-laws. We always come together and make stuff work! 

Other than that, it's 2 1/2 weeks until my big book signing. I'm a little nervous because the books I ordered 3 weeks ago haven't arrived yet. But there is time, so... We'll see if it actually happens though. The book signing I mean. Covid numbers are crazy here and while some people are worried, it seems that most are not. I don't know what the venue will do yet. So...

Other than that... I got nothing...

Behave! 


 

No comments: