Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Reading...

Natalie tagged me! So here goes...

Contemporary, Historical, or Paranormal?
Paranormal and contemporary. I have a whole stack of Historicals on my to be read pile. That used to be all I read, but now my tastes are more varied.

Hardback or Trade Paperback or Mass Market Paperback?
I always try to get my favorite authors in hardback if possible. Otherwise, I have no preference.

Heyer or Austen?
I haven't read either.

Amazon or Brick and Mortar?
Both. I love book stores, but the convience of Amazon is wonderful.

Woodiwiss or Lindsay?
I know I've read both. But that's all I can remember.

First romance novel you ever remember reading?
Hmmm...can't say for sure. My mom was an avid reader and I can remember reading the Harlequin's of old. I do remember reading a Native American hero and captive heroine and something about her taking a bath in a waterfall, but nothing else. I wish I could remember.

Alphabetize by author Alphabetize by title or random?
You can't be serious!

Keep, Throw Away or Sell?
I usually keep or give away. I hate to throw books away and will only do that if they're damaged badly.

Read with dustjacket or remove it?
It depends on where I'm reading.

Sookie Stackhouse or Anita Blake?
No clue.

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks?
I try to stop at chapter breaks.

“It was a dark and stormy night” or “Once upon a time”?
okay.

Crusie or SEP?
Both.

Buy or Borrow?
Both.

Buying choice: Book Reviews, Recommendation or Browse?
I don't read reviews. Browse mostly and occasionally recommendation.

Tidy ending or Cliffhanger?

Tidy ending. Cliffhanger only if I have the next book in the series - otherwise I'm apt to wait until I do have it.

Morning reading, Afternoon reading or Nighttime reading?
Yes.

Series or standalone?
Both.

Favorite book of which nobody else has heard?
Good question.

No comments: