Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Better late than never!

I'm playing catch up now and trying to get things organized for the crew going back to school in the morning. That's not going to be pleasant after so much time off. Having the routine back will be nice though.

And I'm still working on my writing goals for coming year. I'm not sure if I'll post them here or not. If I do, it won't be until after I'm forced to write them down for my writer's group on Saturday.

Oh, New Years Eve.
The usual suspects at my sister and brother-in-laws. The usual fun. The usual deflating of B and I's air mattress. (Don't ask me. It happens to us every year!) No usual movie this year, but we did do a synchronized Lord of the Rings viewing. Which is pretty silly, but still fun. We started the movies at the same time, took breaks at the same time and ate dinner at the same time but in different houses. And we watched the extended versions, so we only got through the second movie before total exhaustion ended the synchronicity.

May your dreams come true this year!

No comments: