Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yikes!

Where have the days gone?
The post below was one I thought I posted on Sunday. Apparently I didn't.

Things are pretty crazy around here. Keeping up is a stretch right now. So if I disappear for a few days, you'll know life is trying to squash me flat. I'm not going to let it, but the blog might have to be patient while I wade through the backlog.

I don't know what's going on, but the calendar is filling up again already. I don't know why. It's not like we're huge social people or anything, but there it is, every weekend and lots of weeknights, some different kind of commitment. Honestly, most of the stuff is the kids. Usually we get through until about April without the the obligations that are already there waiting sucking up all the weekend time.

Yep. That's life.
And that's all I have for today.

No comments: