Pages

Friday, October 05, 2007

The Boys Are Back!

And the wait was absolute torture.
But they're back!
Of course I'm talking about Supernatural! (I'll bet you already knew that though)
I don't even know where to start - I was enthralled - from the opening credits to the creepy-assed preview for next week. 13 whole minutes went by before the first commercial. Yay!
Dean hooted like a cowboy and had the whole "I'm going to die. Let's live a little." attitude going through the whole episode even though he did his job very, very well. Sam seemed a little tougher to me. A little less angsty. I loved the look on his face when he opened the door on Dean and then later asked for Dean's knife so he could poke out his own eyes because of what he saw. The dialogue was fantastic and so were the camera shots. Bobby was excellent - as always. And even though we only got a brief glimpse of Ruby, I liked her.
Anyway.
I loved it!
The boys are back! Finally!
That's all for now...
Enjoy the weekend!
And...
Behave!

No comments: