Pages

Monday, October 08, 2007

More Murphy...

Remember when I decided to change my name to Murphy?
I'm keeping the name.
The fuel pump on the Suburban was fixed, but there seems to be more wrong with it than that. At least this time it decided not to work right in front of the house. I did manage to get it started and after a very stressful drive, get it to our mechanic.
Now we wait for the diagnosis.
B did some routine maintenance on the washing machine and discovered the housing for the motor is cracked, among other things. So far it continues to work, but for how long is anyone's guess.
K's are off school today. And tomorrow.
We'll spend some of the time cleaning and preparing for tomorrow evening's Halloween parade. I still have costume components to acquire and food items to purchase, which is nearly impossible with a sick child and without a vehicle. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
What can I say?
It's Monday.
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Okay, I know what your problem is.

Your husband knows how to do things like "routine maintenance" and "checking under the hood." If he didn't do that crap, you'd never know the housing is cracked!

Victoria said...

Ha! You're absolutely right! I'll make him stop doing those things immediately! LOL