Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

This & That...

So Monday the temperature here was in the high 80's/low 90's. Now it's 50*. Quite a contrast. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. We're snuggled in with a few candles lit, as well as the plug in pumpkins. Cozy.
K4 is stuck on the movie "Matilda" right now. She's put it in nearly everyday since the weekend. Not complaining about that one either. It's always been a favorite around here. Except she's now in the shower and the movie is still on.
And I'm definitely not complaining about a new episode of Supernatural tonight. :)
Today has been one of those days. The kind I would be well deserved to complain about. I'm not going to go there though. You really don't want to know.
Tomorrow is Friday! Finally! The entire weekend is booked solid. You probably won't hear from me again until Monday. Probably.
Behave!

No comments: