Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Musings

Man, no posts since Thursday.
I know I told you I probably wouldn't be around, but I'd hoped to sneak in here with a hello at least once over the time.
The rehearsal schedule has started to pick up. The show opens in a little over two weeks. And, dress rehearsal interferes with our Trick or Treat night. We're waiting for a ruling from the director on that one. But the K's are well aware that if she prefers they not miss, they'll have to go. We're rare participants with our location compared to the rest of the kids though - most of the other kids have their nights the week before - so we'll see what she says. Costumes are nearly put together and the K's are still having an absolute blast. I'm sure this is the first of many productions for us.
Anyway.
Besides that, I don't really have much else to say. The temperatures are remaining on the cool side. Finally. This week is a very busy one, with increased rehearsals and several other obligations that leave us without a free night at all.
Oh...Besides the birthdays. We're starting peak birthday schedule between B's family and mine. So indulge me as I do a little birthday shout-out-ing from the past week to B's Mom, my nephew, and my niece who turned 16!! today. (Yes. We are feeling old.)
There's going to be a rash of new driver's on the road over the next few weeks. Three in just my little corner of the world alone! Watch your rearview mirrors!
And...
Behave!!

No comments: