Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Well...

It's Monday...
And I don't have much to say.
If you go here you can read Natalie's post on our Thursday outing last week.
Misty still hasn't updated her blog, even though she keeps telling me she's going to.
I'm working...a lot...just not posting my progress. I thought about participating in NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month - but have decided I have enough going on in the month of November. I'm not going to "officially" sign up, but I am hoping to join a few of my fellow writers in a more relaxed challenge. Besides, I'm not sure I'm going to be ready to start a new manuscript on November 1. We'll see...
Oh, Homecoming! K2 had a blast. Except now she's feeling a bit under the weather due to the fact that she never slows down. She's lost her voice and it's oddly silent in my house.
Well, that's about all of my nothingness for now.
Behave!

No comments: