Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Moth Monday


How cool is that?
A Luna Moth caterpillar. I haven't seen one of these in a very long time - either the caterpillar, or the moth. This picture is extremely poor, I swear her foot is probably the clearest thing. And I'm not sure exactly who's foot it is. The caterpillar was found during the July 4th camp out. Pretty cool.
So, I finished my book. Yay. I'd planned to let it sit for a long while before tackling edits, but now I'm sure it won't be as long as I originally thought. I just need a little distance from it - a week or two - then I'll be ready to go through it. This week is going to be kind of a goof off week for me. I do have writing work planned, and I'm excited about both things I want to do, but I'm not pushing for great progress.
Another hot day is in the forecast. Fantastic.
Behave!!

No comments: