Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Snack Wrapper Hate

I swear!
Those clear plastic snack wrappers are the bane of my current existence! I'm finding them everywhere!! Bathroom, living room, dining room, bedrooms, beside the trash can, blowing in the breeze around the swing set. Just when I think I've found them all, another one peeks out from underneath the piano or the couch cushions. All of that while I've been assured by the small humans that live and visit here that they've taken care of their trash and cleaned up after themselves. huh.
I'm in the middle of a writing challenge right now. Some people are blaming me for taking them away from their pages, and calling me names! Like saboteur! All because I sent the links for Supernatural videos similar to the one I posted here yesterday. Ha! I think we all agree they're necessary inspiration in a world with too much time before new Sam and Dean.
As of the last tally, I have the lead in the writing challenge, thanks to a stellar 32 page day yesterday. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to hold onto that lead since I'm already slacking behind today and tomorrow is a brainstorming session for the new anthology. There is a possibility of some writing time once we've finished slamming ideas around, so maybe I shouldn't write the day off yet. Not that it truly matters in the end. I've made terrific progress and that's what it's about. Then, Monday we start again and hopefully by the end of next week I'll have finished my current wip. It's a way for us all to stay focused after spending the first few weeks of summer vacation wondering what happened to our muses.
I'll probably post another Supernatural video later.
But for now...
Behave!

No comments: