Pages

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tall Tale Tuesday


Here we are again.
Ready?
The subject: Things that irritate me.
Which one of these irritates me the most?
1. The loss of Internet services.
2. Untied shoes.
3. Barking dogs.
4. Sirens.
5. Not being able to find the TV remote.
Yeah, I know I gave you more choices this week.
Still no prizes.
Isn't that picture pretty? We were surrounded by wildflowers this weekend. Our creek-front property was loaded with yellow and red flowers. B picked me a huge bouquet of all different types of flowers and put them in a coffee cup from the beach. Beautiful and perfect.
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Number one. No-brainer. I'm sure the others all irritate you mightily, but I always hear it when #1 happens.

Anonymous said...

I agree, number 1. I hear it too! lol

p.s. Anyone else who reads this...be warned, Vicki took plenty of pictures of everybody, and everything for blog fodder! lol