Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tall Tale Tuesday

Is going to take a brief hiatus.
It'll be back - maybe even with prizes!
Life has me a bit overwhelmed at the moment and I need to figure out how to streamline and organize my time a little bit better. I can't wait until the very last minute to come up with a post. I love Tall Tale Tuesday, so this won't be a permanent dismissal. Hopefully, it won't be too long. Thanks for understanding.
But it is Tuesday...day two down in another very long week only made better by tonight's plans, and by Thursday's season premier of Supernatural!
That's all...
Behave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is taking a hiatus the tall tale? It is isn't it? Everything else in the statement is true, EXCEPT for taking the hiatus! HA! lol

love you...can't wait for Thursday!

love,
Cluck-cluck-cluck-tiki-tiki-tiki-mombazulucamariyayayayayayayayaya.

Victoria said...

Ha! Unfortunately I'm serious about it. Just can't do it all right now.
I can't wait for Thursday either!
One more day!
(and I'm not touching your name! LOL)