Questions on my mind today.
1. Why is it that when you send your teenager to the store for one thing and give them ample cash, they tell you there wasn't enough money? (I saw the receipt, but I didn't pay that much two days ago!)
2. Why does this week seem so darned long?
3. What happens when your 8 year old decides to clean out her Barbie box in your living room, and decides the Barbies need a bath and gets a bowl of water to wash their hair, and then forgets about the huge mess to play outside? Or maybe the right question is, why?
4. Why am I so tired all of the time, but can't sleep when it's bedtime?
5. Why does it seem like Thursday will never get here even though it's tomorrow?
6. Why are my kids still stuck on survival shows?
7. Why do all the light bulbs in my house burn out at the exact same time?
8. Why are there socks everywhere I look?
Okay, I'm going to stop now before I get any stupider!