Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tonight!

I'm so excited!
In about 6 hours I'll be settled in and ready for Supernatural to start! I can't wait.
If you've never watched it, tonight would be a good time to start. Seriously.
In other news, I spent all morning in the dentist's chair getting my broken tooth fixed some more. I am now the proud owner of a brand new root canal, and I have stitches in my mouth. Even though I wasn't in pain before it feels so much better to have a complete surface back there again. (even if I can't really eat anything right now) (and I'm starving) The numbness is starting to wear off and the niggles of pain are weaving their way in, but I'm hopeful it won't be too bad. We'll see.
Tomorrow's Friday. Thank goodness.
And, hey, guess what? No weddings this weekend! ha!
Watch Supernatural. Tonight at 9 on the CW. Seriously.
Behave!

No comments: