Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

Moaning Monday

Today has not been very fantastic so far.
No, I'm not going to go into it. Trust me, you really don't want to know.
Except...
1. I forgot to get something out for dinner and now I have no time to defrost and properly cook any of the choices in my freezer.
2. K4 spilled an entire cup of milk on herself. While sitting on the couch.
3. The dog is a super-spaz right now and won't stop running around and "talking". If she's out she wants in, if she's in, she won't stop barking.
4. The cat keeps trying to get out the back door so he can go eat green things and then puke all over my house. I've had to get him back inside three times already and it's getting old.
5. My sister is at the beach and I am not.
6. I overslept this morning.
7. Every thing I touch either breaks, spills, or is empty. Or I drop it.
8. Traffic is hell.
9. I can't decide if I'm hot or cold.
Okay, that's enough and that's just the easy stuff.
Never mind.
Behave!

No comments: