Just a partial list of general ridiculousness...
1. I finally found the 99.5% of my missing towels...in K2's room. She had 17 towels stored in there. No wonder I felt like we were always out of towels.
2. Last night, while delivering the lit birthday cake to the birthday boy, I caught my hair on fire...are you done laughing yet?...I looked down and what I saw looked like how leaves burn. I managed not to drop the cake, or catch anything else on fire, but holy crap, batman, it stunk so bad - not just my hair, but the entire house. When I got in the shower this morning and the water hit it, I was treated to a replay of how great it smelled.
3. No walk today because of stupid wind and rain. And it's cold.
4. Putting dinner in the crock pot and forgetting to plug it in.
5. Sending the kid to the bus stop (without an umbrella), then realizing it's raining and you should have just taken him to school, but it's too late now because the bus is waiting at the traffic light. At least he didn't have to wait in the rain for long.
6. Programming music to play on my laptop and then forgetting to un-mute the sound.
I think that's enough for now...the hair burning and the towels are the most spectacular, at least to me.