Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Moaning Monday

Well, it's Monday again. Bleech!
Here are my Moaning Monday issues:
1. 90% of the people I've interacted with today have been rude and nasty.
2. It's cold - currently, it's colder in my house than it is outside.
3. Getting everyone out of bed and moving in a cold house is really hard.
4. Groceries just keep getting more expensive.
5. My dog needs to keep her nose out of the trash.
6. Speaking of trash - the person responsible for doing dishes over the weekend (which would be 2 different people - one Saturday, one Sunday) couldn't be bothered to empty the trash and I came home to a very nasty odor all through my house.
7. Politics. Enough commercials already. (But you should know the issues and vote on election day-seriously)
It's a short list today. Probably because I'm still riding my creative wave and making good progress on my short!
Behave!

No comments: