Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Unplanned Tuesday

Yes, unplanned is a synonym for random, but it fits how the puzzle pieces of my mind have suddenly clicked into place.
Sometimes all it takes is hanging with like-minded individuals to fully round out your perspective on a lot of different things. Sometimes the inspiration from such an event doesn't happen for hours. Sometimes the inspiration hits you out of the blue with such force that you have no idea how or why you didn't realize it could really be that simple. And sometimes that inspiration comes even though the subject was only barely touched on.
I know I'm talking in riddles, but I have a new plan. Well, I'm working on a new plan, but in the few minutes since this plan began taking shape I feel the spark I've been missing. That spark is tiny right now. It needs nurtured and protected, but I feel it - growing.
And I like it. Much.
Oh, how I have missed that spark.
That's all for now.
Behave!

No comments: