Okay...these are straight from my Christmas Trivia box.
The box is called 'Tis The Season.
We'll do multiple choice. Choose the right answers.
1. In the movie Babe, what gift do Farmer Hoggett and his wife get from their son for Christmas?
a. A box of chocolates.
b. A turkey.
c. A fax machine.
2. What does Scrooge keep in his coalbox?
3. What rock 'n' roll star, born Rich Pennimann, was born Christmas Day, 1935?
a. Little Richard
b. Fats Domino
c. Mick Jagger
4. What was the first name of Scrooge's deceased partner, Marley?
5. According to superstition, what do cattle do at midnight on Christmas Eve?
c. Drink a shot of whiskey and howl at the moon.
Have at it. Some were easy to me, and some were weird. I only hope I can remember the answers come tomorrow! Ha!!