Pages

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Answer!

Sliding in under the wire tonight!
Ready?
1. Cookie dough from K2's Valentine's cooking making. The face is food coloring. The little ball of dough was formed to talk to the eggs watching from the sidelines. Do not ask, because I don't have an answer. No. But highly possible!
2. A clove of garlic. The face was there when the skin came off. K2 didn't want me to use it, but I did anyway. I told her the little garlic face would make her happy in her belly and she believed me. Yes. It was pretty cool. And we ate it. And were happy.
3. The head from a clay creation K4 made in kindergarten. The little statue was on the shelf in the kitchen. I came downstairs in the morning and the head was on the counter - far, far away from its body. I'm not sure how that happened and it's kind of freaky if you think about it. Nah. But also possible!
That is all.
Behave!

No comments: