Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Dad Day...

So... It's Dad Day... I love every single one of the dad's in my life, but I miss my own dad. A lot. A whole lot!

(I know I've been gone a week. The work week was brutal and I purposefully stayed off the computer to save my sanity...)

Highlights from the past week:

K4 started her job. She loves it and is doing great.

It's hot.

It's damn hot.

We have a new grandson. He's so adorable and he will henceforth be called Baby I. Momma and baby are doing awesome! Tomorrow we will take them dinner and there will be cuteness!

We had that damned street fair day again and it sucked.

We took Mr. B to see Cars 3 last night. Correction: my niece C took care off this. She's wanted to take him to see this movie since it was announced. She paid his way in and we had an awesome time hanging with the family! The movie was awesome and we all loved it! He had a blast! He loves his Auntie C, Uncle S, Grand Uncle and Aunt S. That's all he's talked about all day... And Cars 3... don't forget about that!!

Dad's day was, I hope, good for That Man. The kids got together for an awesome present for him and he was amazed. We had awesome food and laughter, though it's so hot we all felt like we were dying... (It's stupid hot)

We made a lot of food when we got home from visiting That Man's Mom. Food for K2 and J, food for us, and food for That Man to take with him on his amazing fishing trip coming up. We also did some laundry... which is currently languishing in the dryer... Oy!

But... Tomorrow is Monday again. Dang it.

Got to do it. Time for bed...

Behave!!

No comments: