Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Oh... It's Only Thursday...

I know it's just hours until Friday, but... I still have to make it through the day job before the weekend begins...

So weekend plans...

Up in the air thanks to the weather. Supposed to go camping. We'll see how that works out. It's been pouring here for hours and tomorrow is supposed to be the same. Oy! It is what it is and we'll definitely make the most out of whatever happens, even if we stay home, which looks like the plan right now.

In other news...

My Jeep isn't going to pass inspection. The frame has cancer. Bad cancer. We knew this was a possibility. We will fix it. The only issue is figuring out what I'm going to drive during the time it takes to get it fixed. It will be totally worth it in the end.... But...Oy!

That Man is away on his annual fishing trip. He's having a blast and he's only been there for a few hours. My house is filled with testosterone as the men left in my house think they are in charge. They are freaking wrong about this. I am in charge. And I will do what I want, regardless of them. But it's good and hysterical. I don't even know what they are doing at the moment, but the television is loud and they are laughing, so that's a good thing.

And there's a game that seems pretty fun. We just need to figure it out before we can play. And K1 is dancing...

That is all for now... It's bedtime...

Behave!

No comments: