Pages

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Sunday and Sickness...

It's been a rough weekend...

I did make my meeting, though I never had to do any "wrangling". Our Prez did an amazing job getting the conversation started and keeping it going. And It's all good. I did not make lunch with the gang. I came home and napped after a super rough night of sleep.

When That Man got home from taking his mom to her class reunion, we had to run out the door for K5's recital. First stop for flowers for her and a birthday gift for my great niece. We made it to K5's recital just in time. She did an absolutely amazing job! So proud of our girl!

Then we went to my sister's for hanging out. We had a great time. It was awesome for all of us to be together. Great niece was super cute and excited and her upcoming shopping spree. She's so adorable. We couldn't stay long because I still felt like hell and That Man had an early day today. We had to stop at the store for medicine for K4 since she was still feeling like hell... Got home, gave meds, K4 pukes everywhere. I get it. That medicine makes me puke, too. She's a wreck. Completely understandable. But it does work and she sleeps for a while. And then we have a horrible night of her and I both up - coughing, in pain... The throat hurting is awful...

We made it through today. I did a lot of housework. Spaced out with a lot of rest. So, I didn't get the vacuuming done, but the laundry is done, and the kitchen is clean. The trash is all out. That Man and I did the grocery shopping and then ordered horrible chinese food for dinner. We will never do that again.

Now it's bedtime...

Behave!

No comments: