Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Madness...

I hate you, Monday.

Hate is a strong word, I know, but seriously? You force me out of bed after sleeping in for two days. You make me fight stupid traffic. And then... I get to the day job and... woah... Thanks for all of the work...

Though... I will say that I felt more in control of the day job situation today, even with my extra responsibilities. All things considered, even after making an ass out of myself after being given the wrong telephone numbers to return important phone calls, I felt like I prevailed, and as it turns out, I knew the wrong number guy and we had a good laugh over it. Go me!

We took food to K2 and J tonight and to see the grandkids. Baby I is so precious. I can't even. He's alert and pleasant and didn't cry the whole time we were there (except for diaper change). Baby C - now known as Toddler C - was very excited that we brought all of mommy's Barbie books for her. She and Pappy played dinosaurs and ate pretend cake. I like Monday for this.

Our own dinner didn't happen until super late. Which was okay. It was good.

I took care of my stuff for my new release. I think that's still happening next week, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll post it as soon as I know....

Back to the grind tomorrow. It's going to be a crazy week, so if you don't hear from me...

Behave!

No comments: