Pages

Thursday, June 01, 2017

June the First

K1's bday was good. Kebabs on the grill. Ice cream cupcakes for dessert. (Mr. B's request)

K4 went to New York with school and even though she was still feeling crappy, she had a good day.

I also still felt crappy.

Today brought more feeling crappy for both K4 and I. We both have the same symptoms - fever, aches, sore throat. I'm not sure how I'm still up and I'm not sure how I'm going to get all of the stuff I need to get done finished.

We had to go to a funeral for the mother of one of my oldest friends tonight. Well, the viewing. It was a lot harder than I expected. I've been to several funerals since my dad and mom's. This one was rough. Maybe since it was her mom  and I graduated high school with my friend. Maybe since I just remembered everything from my mom's. I'm not sure, but it sucked.

Blah.

I sent my critiques and got all of them back. I need to submit this before the meeting on Saturday. I've gotten through one critique. Two more to go. Tomorrow night is booked. Ack!

I also got edits for Into the Fire, which releases in 27 days...

And, our weekend is booked. But the most important thing is that I feel like utter and unholy hell. My brain is not working right. My fingers don't type right (I've been trying to write this for a really long time), my throat is on fire, and my head feels like it's going to explode at any given moment.

I need to feel better and I need to slow time a little bit...

Behave!


No comments: