Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day After...

What a fabulous weekend!
Busy, mostly chaotic but, last night, as I sat with my nifty back massaging cushion and reflected on everything, I realized just how blessed we are. Not that I didn't already know that, but things kind of hit home for me. I'm not talking about material gifts, but the blessing of family and friends.
Now I'm looking for the blessing of the vacuum cleaner. Our tree is dead, dead, dead. The needles rain down at an alarming rate at the slightest breeze. It's coming down. Probably today if I can find the energy and dodge the scooter being ridden through the house.
I'm also eager to get back into my writing. I think my head is back in the right place now that the holiday stress has eased. With all four kids home, one extra and what will most likely be a constant flow of their friends, I'm trying not to expect too much out of myself.
I'm also thinking of my goals for 2007. I don't do resolutions - only goals. Yeah, there's a difference, at least to me and I only make writing related goals.
But first I have to clean up around here...

No comments: