Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekend Update

Shopping started: Check.
I managed to get a good start. But I was the underachiever during our shopping trip.
Christmas tree: Check.
It's up. And huge. B rolled his eyes when I picked it out. He had to cut a good section off the bottom. And off the top. The lights are on and we'll decorate the rest tonight when the family is together. I'll post a picture as soon as I find the batteries for my camera.
Outside lights: Not check.
We'll get there.
I even wrote last night. And I think I convinced B he has to watch "Supernatural" with me. He's resisting and that boggles my mind because the show is right up his alley too.
The weekends been a pretty good one so far.
Except...
Some idiot side swiped my Suburban during the middle of the night. The tail light is busted out. Grrr....They left their mirror behind. Think they'll come back for it?
Yeah. Right.

No comments: