Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursdays Thoughts...

The sun is shining. The kids are occupied and not fighting. The tree is down. Well, it's on the front porch, along with the needles that fell off. The decorations are stowed away for next year and my living room is back to normal.
I'm feeling rather accomplished and also kind of sad that the holidays are nearly over. Our New Year's will find us in the company of family and friends - carrying on, eating too much and being obnoxious as usual.
As I try to decide my writing goals for 2007, I can't help but reflect on 2006 and I found a few more things to add to my list. They're more personal and family oriented, so I won't bore you with them. Suffice it to say that each of the K's have achieved awesome new things this year and I'm very proud of each one of them.
Jeez. I'm in a mushy mood these days.
Must be all the pine-y fragrance.
Now that it's gone maybe things will get back to normal...

No comments: