Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Booksigning!!

This Saturday, February 9, 2008
(gourment gifts - coffees and teas)
1845 Market Street
Camp Hill, PA
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The fabulous Misty and Vicky B - yep, all three authors in The Shape of Love, will be there. Along with the equally fabulous Jacki King. Come out and visit us! It's my very first book signing, plus I'm missing K3's last Cub Scout Pinewood derby race to sign books! So, please come out and see us!
Today I got to hand Vicky B her very first print book. She's multi-published in electronic format, but this is the first time she's gotten to hold a paper book in her hands with her name on it! It was very exciting - almost as exciting as when Misty handed me my book! We signed pre-ordered books, laughed, talked, ate, brainstormed, and actually worked on our own writing while listening to K1 snore on the couch. (don't ask) And my mom stopped by, bringing us each a rose, and getting the first copy of the book signed by all three of us.
In the near future, there will be an author chat featuring the three of us at Draumr. I'll keep you posted with the details. It'll be my first one!
(I'm having a lot of firsts recently! I love it!)
Another new Supernatural is on tonight! I can't wait!!
That's all for now!
Don't forget...Booksigning...this weekend!!
Behave!

No comments: