Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day!!

Yes, we're actually getting some of the white stuff.
They cancelled school before 6am this morning. There was a little snow on the ground, but not much. It didn't really start snowing until after 11am. By then, I'd cleaned up vomit, gone to the grocery store, cleaned up more vomit, and scratched my head at why they didn't at least let the kids go for a partial day. Doesn't matter. I would have had a kid home anyway. K2 is decidedly under the weather (obviously). That's what I woke to this morning. Then, it was the cat. But you probably didn't want to know about all the bodily fluids I cleaned up today.
Anyway.
I haven't checked the forecast, so I don't know what's in store for tomorrow. It's actually a quiet evening around here since all activities were cancelled. Okay, not that quiet. Everyone is wound up, or they were, now that we're heading into the bedtime hour, things have settled down significantly. Thankfully. I spent the day fighting my virus protection - uninstalling, reinstalling, blah, blah, blah. I think I finally have it fixed. The computer has been in constant use today and not much by me. Hence the lateness of this post.
Man, I miss my laptop connection.
We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Behave!

No comments: