Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Television Thursday

Thank goodness for "on demand". Without it, I would miss a lot.
Supernatural: No new episode last week and that was sad! This week is new, but it's also Trick or Treat night here. Supposedly over an hour before SPN starts, but I know I'm going to be stressing. I really, really wish Supernatural was available 'on demand'. Not so I don't have to watch when it's on, but so I can watch over and over!
Castle: I know I was late to the party (as usual), but I love it. I loved this week's ep and the Firefly references. I started watching Castle for Nathan Fillion, but have stayed for so many reasons.
Ghosthunters: I caught most of it last night. I'll have to watch it again later. Still love it.
Flash Forward: I'm not as late to the party on this one. I'm loving it, though last week's episode felt like I missed something. It wasn't the best one to get B hooked on it because he was more confused than I was. K2 is also loving this show and will be relentless until she gets her father hooked on it as well.
That's it for this week.
Must write now.
Behave!

No comments: