Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Answer!

Here we go with the answer!!

1. Nudity. My brother stripped naked and jumped in the pool. The looks are for how he landed in the water and the fact he was naked. Who says women can't sympathize with man pain? (Except for Jo, since she looks asleep.) Nope. I can honestly say my brother never stripped naked at an inappropriate time. At least in front of me. Ha!!!
2. Our mom tripped over a toy boat and fell. Not into the pool, but close. She was okay, just scraped her palms and knees a little. (Jo, again, does not appear to care.) Nope!!
3. K4 jumped into the pool and landed wrong. My brother and brother-in-law were there to save her and she was completely fine, but based on our responses in this picture it could have been bad. (except for Jo, sleeping...) There were no blood or tears, which always counts as a good day. Yep!!
So there you have it. All's well that ends well. Right?
Behave!

No comments: