Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday


A spooky old graveyard...
Which of the below is the truth:
1. The graveyard behind my dad's childhood home. It's an old family plot, just not his family. I've been fascinated by it ever since I was a kid. And yeah, I took the picture hoping something paranormal would pop out at me when I downloaded them. No such luck.
2. Retreat wanderings. It was early - too early to scare ourselves - which, when you get right down to it, is what we all wanted. Very cool place though. There's even a dead circle of grass and an old schoolhouse.
3. B and I found this little graveyard on our way to pick up K2 from a weekend away. It's not far from an old bridge and the graves are way old. We didn't risk getting any closer because this was enclosed in a cow pasture and there was a big old bull watching us. But I really wanted to risk getting damaged to check them out. I wanted to know who was buried there, and why they were buried in what's basically the middle of nowhere.
So which is it?
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

That looks like #2 to me! :)

Ava Quinn said...

#2 because I want to go back there. Now.