Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday

The Birthday Edition!
Today is K3's 13th birthday. So, in honor of my great kid, which of the below is the truth about his birth?
Information necessary to make this decision: He was born early Sunday morning - before I would have had to make a decision on his time of birth due to daylight savings. Therefore, any previous events I mention actually take place the day before he was born.
1. We were at a Halloween party. I was dressed like a pregnant clown. I decided to try the limbo even with my large belly. My water broke as I went under the pole.
2. We were at scout camp for camp clean up day. I started having contractions early afternoon, but didn't feel the need to alert B. When I finally told him, they were six to seven minutes apart and we were at least an hour and a half from the hospital.
3. We were home. We'd gone to bed, but I couldn't sleep. I was cleaning the house - doing laundry, scrubbing the living room floor - when my water broke.
So which is it?
Behave!

1 comment:

Ava Quinn said...

I just reeeeeeeeealllly want it to be #1. Please, please, please?