Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Answer!

Here we go!
1. The graveyard behind my dad's childhood home. It's an old family plot, just not his family. I've been fascinated by it ever since I was a kid. And yeah, I took the picture hoping something paranormal would pop out at me when I downloaded them. No such luck. Nope. Though there is a graveyard in the middle of the field behind his childhood home. And yes, I did take a picture of it, but I can't find the picture.
2. Retreat wanderings. It was early - too early to scare ourselves - which, when you get right down to it, is what we all wanted. Very cool place though. There's even a dead circle of grass and an old schoolhouse. Yes!! And I want to go there now, too!!!!!
3. B and I found this little graveyard on our way to pick up K2 from a weekend away. It's not far from an old bridge and the graves are way old. We didn't risk getting any closer because this was enclosed in a cow pasture and there was a big old bull watching us. But I really wanted to risk getting damaged to check them out. I wanted to know who was buried there, and why they were buried in what's basically the middle of nowhere. Nope.
So there you have it!
Behave!

No comments: