Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Television Thursday

Stole this idea from Natalie.

I don't watch a lot of television. B usually has control of the remote and to me, whatever he's watching is background noise because I'm usually doing something else, too. Occasionally I'll pay attention, especially if it's something interesting to me, but mostly he watches a lot of WW II stuff on the History channel - dogfighting, weapons, you know...guy stuff. So, with that in mind, here are the few shows I've either caught or make an effort to watch.

Ghosthunters: Always love it - even if they don't find any evidence.

Destination Truth: Recently started watching on occasion. Last night I was totally intrigued and ended up dreaming about the first half of the episode. (I fell asleep during the second half)

Supernatural: Well, duh! Today I watched the first six episodes of season 3 and it just reminded me of how much I love the show. I'm psyched for tonight.

Warehouse 13: On hiatus right now, but I love the way it developed. At first I was worried about how the characters interacted. They've done a great job with that and with the story lines. The kids also love this show and they're constantly watching it

Castle: Haven't seen any of this season yet. I plan to catch up "on demand". I don't have to tell you I love Nathan Fillion, right?

Life After People: Totally freaking cool. Totally mesmerizing. I dig it.

Extreme Foods: We watch this occasionally, and usually while we're eating. This one's always good for reminding me how glad I am that my mother rarely made me eat gross stuff. Love the host and the cultures.

Ghost Whisperer: My girls are totally hooked on the show. I think the concept is cool, but I'm not sure I'm going to be a fan of last season considering I already know what happens.

I've been falling asleep during tv watching lately, but I think that only has to do with my fantastic fatigue. There are only two shows I absolutely must watch: Supernatural and Ghosthunters. The rest of them I can catch "on demand" so I can watch at my leisure.
(Stupid computer shut off on me and I lost the last part of this post. Don't have time to recreate, so...)
Behave!

No comments: