Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

Or the post Christmas edition.
I completely forgot yesterday was Friday. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Anyway. Here we go.
1. Christmas eve spent with family and friends.
2. Hanging out with my husband and kids.
3. Things working out better than I thought they would.
4. My baby turning 10.
5. The nostalgia of knowing it was our last Christmas will all four kids at home. Things will be markedly different this time next year and though it's sad, I'm also glad B and I took a moment to recognize the changes. We made an effort to enjoy our morning and I have to say we had an absolute blast.
My brain is dead. This week has been so packed it feels like three weeks instead of one. I'm sure I could make this list a whole lot longer, but I can't think. Maybe I should take a nap while I still can.
Behave!

No comments: