Ready for the answers? Gave myself a little fright because I couldn't find the cards! Obviously, I did. And all I can say is next week will be a little harder!
Here we go:
1. What one reindeer is never mentioned in "The Night Before Christmas"? Rudolf.
2. What TV special included the characters Herbie, Yukon Cornelius, and Sam the Snowman? Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
3. What fabric was Frosty's hat made of? Silk.
4. In "It's A Wonderful Life" what would the town have been called if George had not been born? Potterville.
5. What pie was outlawed when Christmas was banned in England? Mince.
6. Who wrote a shortened version of A Christmas Carol for public readings? Charles Dickens.
So there you go.